Bradwell Parish Council provides a service collecting and disposing of rubbish from all dog bins and some (eight) of the waste bins within the parish.
Milton Keynes Council supplies litter bins for shopping centres and play areas within the parish, except for the litter bins around the sports ground in Bradwell Village.
The parish provides all the dog waste bins (forty one). Bins supplied by Bradwell Parish are emptied weekly and the cost of emptying them is a significant item of parish expenditure.
All dog waste bins supplied since 2007 are dark green, some installed prior to that are red. Please see the map and list below for the location of these.
Please note that on the map also shows one dog waste bin, that situated in Hadrians Drive, Bancroft, which is under the control of Stantonbury Parish Council and not Bradwell Parish.
Locations of dog and litter bins in Bradwell Parish
Bradwell Abbey –
1. Side entrance gates to City Discovery Centre off south side redway near the brook.
Bradwell Village –
2. south west end of sports ground
3. north west end of sports grounds near brook bridge
4. On redway, opposite Bowls Club (by proposed Community Orchard & Quiet Area)
5. Abbey Road, opposite sports grounds car park
6. Concrete Litter bin by Sports Grounds at Abbey Road / Primrose Road junction
7. Primrose Road, by entrance to King George’s Field recreation ground.
8. Concrete litter bin near in Primrose Road by dog waste bin in above location 8.
9. Metal Litter bin in King George’s Field
10. Abbey Road near Vicarage Road junction by Abbey Field
11. Large metal litter bin on driveway at top of Abbey Field
12. Bellchambers Walk, Abbey Field Wildlife Conservation Area
13. Two small metal litter bins at
14. pond / railway end of Abbey Field Wildlife Conservation Area
15. Vicarage Road (spur), at western entrance to Glebe Field near the Church Gates
16. Hilliard Drive, rear of play area
17. Loughton Road, on redway opposite the junction of Vicarage Road
18. Redway towards Rooksley, parallel to Loughton Road near end of Atkins Close
19. Redway by entrance to Craddocks Close play area
20. At Common Lane redway junction, near side of Bradwell Village School sport grounds.
21. Common Lane redway junction, by Priory Common School.
22. Common Lane redway, near Heelands Local Centre shops
23. Glovers Lane, by entrance driveway to “orchard” and allotments
24. Glovers Lane, by rear entrance to Heelands Local Centre
25. Redway parallel to Glovers Lane on grass near junction with Gibsons Green
26. Common Lane (central), near path to Translands Brigg
27. Common Lane, by five cross redways near play area
28. Heelands Southern Field sports ground (east end near Redway Junction)
29. Heelands Southern Field sports grounds (west end near basketball courts)
30. Metal Litter bin at Heelands Sports Grounds (east end near No 28 above)
31. Leyburn Court, by redwaydog waste and litter bin
32. Langcliffe Drive (north side)
33. Ellisgill Court (by small play area)
34. Arncliffe Drive (south side)
35. By redway junction, by redway towards Bradville near Gisburn Court
36. On redway by play area, rear of Arncliffe Drive (even numbers)
37. Ibstone Avenue, by redway crossing near No. 9.
38. By redway, at rear of Bradwell Common Local Park
39. By redway parallel to Blackheath Crescent
40. Burnham Drive (east side, near junction with Booker Avenue)
41. End of Mayditch Place
42. Bradwell Common Boulevard (reservation between the Boulevard and service road near The Countryman pub.)
43. Wimbledon Place on grass near junction with Arbrook Avenue.
44. Junction of Brill Place and Bradwell Common Boulevard near side entrance to Aldi store.
45. Large metal Litter bin near dog waste bin at location 43 above.
37 dog waste bins and 8 parish council litter bins = 45 in all